AG 2000 beak trimming machine for one to ten days old chick.
Main features :
- Automated beak trimming with beak cutting length adjustment,
- Simultaneous beak trimming of two for an average rate of de 2,000 chicks per hour,
- heating blade avoiding bleeding and contamination and decreasing death rate,
- "Hand held" design.
Customer benefits :
- Accuracy, reliability and et quality of beak trimming,
- No bleeding,
- Less contamination,
- Lower death rate,
- Beak doesn’t grow again.
Technical specifications :
- Dimensions : length 510 mm, width 190 mm, height 500 mm, weight : 22 kg,
- Power supply 110-220 volts – 50/60 Hz,
- Compressed air supply of 5 m3 per hour.
However, beak trimming may be authorised by Member States when other measeures to prevent feather pecking and cannibalism are exhausted.
However, in order to prevent feather pecking and cannibalism, the Member States may autorise beak trimming provided it is carried out by qualified staff on chickens that are less than 10 days old.