AG4500 robot automates beak trimming, vaccination, eye spraying and counting steps within one operation enabling productivity gains up to 75% labour cost without sacrifying reliability, quality and accuracy.
Main features :
- Automated beak trimming of "one day old" chick by using heating blade for double cauterisation avoiding bleeding, contamination and decreasing birds mortality,
- Subcutaneous vaccination (ability to inject one or two vaccines simultaneous with one or two needles),
- Eye or nasal spraying of chicks for Newcastle/infectious bronchitis,
- Automated counting,
- One week on site training.
Customer benefits :
- Saves time and improves dramatically hatchery productivity with all operations in one time.
Technical specifications :
- Average rate of 3,600 birds per hour in beak trimming and vaccination version,
- Average rate of 5 500 birds per hour in vaccination version,
- Dimensions : length 900 mm, width 850 mm, height 1 750 mm,
- Weight : 175 kg,
- Monophased power supply of 110/220 volts – 50/60 Hz,
- Compressed air supply of 10 m3 per hour.